Monday, December 3, 2007

Untitled

So this past few days has been really busy.
We had another swim meet this weekend. It was in Omaha, and it went all right. I didn't swim very well, I don't think I've gone that slow in a 500 since my freshman year. It was NOT pretty. I did, however, come away with a great collection of caps from other schools. It was pretty sweet.
It's been really cold here for the past few days, though, so when I got back to Lincoln and saw that the box from Mom with my hat had arrived I was pretty happy. The hat is really awesome, I love it.
I don't really have that much more to say, but I guess I'll put some pictures up.


This is the hat and scarf Mom made me.



These three are of the hat Mom sent in the package. I really like it, except I think the strings would look better a little thicker.


These are the caps that I walked away from that swim meet with.
Nice collection, I think.

No comments: