Saturday, December 15, 2007

My First Semester of College=Over

Wow.
I can't believe it. I'm almost done with my first semester of college. It's gone by soo fast, and I seriously can't believe that the end is near. It's crazy.
I've been so busy this past week, with it being dead week, and the time that I have to move out of my room. I'm so glad that it's the weekend, though, and I've been able to discipline myself enough to finish a few pages of my paper every day so that I can go out and do something fun. Last night I told myself that I had to finish at least two pages before Shannon, Laurel, Maria, and I could go out, and I actually did it!!! I don't think I've ever had that much self-discipline before; I was amazed that it actually worked!
After I got my two pages done, we all went to my room and cleaned out half of my stuff to bring it over to Abel, and it's currently all over Shannon's room. I definitely owe her for letting me "live" here while I'm in the process of moving. After we got that done, we all changed into our jeans and snowboots and went to the guys' house (that's where we hang out on the weekends when we have nothing better to do. We usually end up playing guitar hero and/or doing random, ridiculous things . Last night the guys were all sledding off of the roof, it's a wonder they're not dead right now).
Also, I have decided that I hate winter in Nebraska. Every day for the past two weeks it has either snowed or iced, or sleeted. It sucks. It's also extremely cold. Cold meaning that the high temperature is rarely above 25 degrees. Usually Shannon will check the weather on her phone and it will be around 14 degrees. We complain a lot, and it usually results with us just sitting around inside.
I guess all that's left for me to do is put up pictures!!!!

Us last night... CAUTION tape!!!
Me and some of the girls at a Christmas party
We chopped down that Christmas tree, then the guys decided it would look best with beer cans on it
Some more of us in our CAUTION tape outfits! Arent they cute?

All of my stuff sitting in shannon's room
Shannon, dressed up for our dance video
Me dressed up for our dance video


It's pretty obvious we have weird ways of relieving our stress. Whatever, it's fun.

1 comment:

Chauntel said...

I have to say that is the best way I have ever seen to destress from a long, nasty semester! Nicely done!
Love you!
And nice cap collection by the way~