Saturday, September 1, 2007

Bored in Nebraska

The first two pictures are katrina and i being bored out of our minds. The last one is one of the many pictures that were drawn Friday night.


This is sooo boring. My room mate and I are sitting in our room on a Saturday night. What makes this even worse is the fact that our team won the football game today. In a college town like this there's got to be SOMETHING going on after a victory. Maybe it's just because everyone's gone home for the long weekend, but lately there's been a whole lot of boredom in our room. Last night we were so bored that we watched a movie, then ate some leftover pizza, then drew pictures and listened to ridiculous songs, then stayed up and talked until 5:30 this morning. Today wasn't much better... we woke up around 1:00, went and got some lunch, then worked out until 4-ish, then showered and changed and got some dinner, then came back here and have been here since.

You would think that there'd be more to do on such a big campus. Guess not.

2 comments:

Chauntel said...

Hellooo? You so should not be bored!
And, if you are, that's your own fault isn't it? Your brain & legs work, go find something to do...
I am such a mom, teehee
Don't listen to me, I am the laziest person in the world, yarn & needles are the only thing that keep me from slipping into a coma. Oh & having crazy children. That one keeps me awake too ;o)
I hope your holiday weekend picks up & you end up having a Grand Ole' Time!
Love you Niecey Poo

Cori said...

Well, now my little sis said it all... so go out and find something fun to do (even if it's just going for a walk downtown or going to the art museum). And speaking of art museums, the one on campus is pretty cool, so go check it out! And isn't there a movie theater on campus that shows movies for cheap?!

Of course, if all else fails, my sister and I can hook you up with some yarn and hooks and needles... ;-)