Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Life in Nebraska


It has been determined that I am not the type of person who can keep a blog.
I'm so bad at keeping this thing updated. It's been almost a month since I last posted.
Maybe it's because I just don't have all that much to say - there really isn't much going on here that's worthy of being posted.
I guess I'll just give an update real quick...
Swim club is awesome, I'm really glad that I joined. I've made a lot of friends, and it's great exercise. It motivates me to swim, and I need that because I'm lazy and wouldn't go otherwise. Not this weekend, but the next (Oct 5-7), we got invited to go to Colorado to a relay meet. I'm really excited, it should be fun. (i meant to talk to you about that, mom... :])
Classes are all right, nothing too amazing. I love German, English, and Sociology, but I really don't like my international relations or astronomy classes. They are super lame. It's mostly the professors, but I've decided neither of the subjects interest me.
Overall... everything is OK. Nothing absolutely amazing, but nothing totally terrible either.

1 comment:

Chauntel said...

Hey, if you are going to Colorado in a few days have fun & be safe! Good luck & I love you. ;o)