Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just an Update...

So not too much is going on here in the lovely state of Nebraska.
I just got back from fall break at home, and I had a fantastic time. We celebrated my birthday because it's exactly two weeks from today... and I decided I'd rather celebrate two weeks early than three weeks late. Mom and Dad got me a guitar, and I'm absolutely in love with it. I've spent at least an hour every day since I got it (a whopping three days) messing around with it and learning chords and notes. My fingers are so raw that it hurts to type, or even wash my hands. It's a little bit ridiculous, but I guess my theory is that the more I play, the faster my fingers will callus. But yeah... other than that, there really isn't too much to tell. I find out tomorrow what I got on the international relations midterm, and that will really suck. I don't even want to know.
Okay, I'm out.

1 comment:

Chauntel said...

You do know that Grandma plays, right? She used to play a lot when I was little, camping & hiking she would always have her guitar along. Great memories! You should pick her brain!
Right now they are at Scott & Renee's but she might like the distraction if you call her ;o)